Boat GRIZZLY 850 Firestorm
Usual fitting:• Hull made of high quality marine aluminum (AlMg-5M)
• Bottom sheet - 5 mm (AlMg-5M) • Board - 4 mm (AlMg-5M)
• Keel - 10 mm (AlMg-5M)
• Transom - 20 mm (AlMg-5M)
• Fore-aft set - 5 mm (AlMg-5M)
• Color (white / black) or (white / bronze)
• Deck of impact-resistant plastic coating – Premium class gelcoat (white color)
• Non-slip coating at the bow, stern, side deck (plastic)
• Cabin back wall made of glass
• Sliding glass door in the cabin (lockable) with access to the cockpit
• Sliding panoramic hatch at the house roof
• Deck hatch in the forward cabin made of glass (round)
• Panoramic windows in the roof of the cabin
• Cup holders in the bow deck - 6 pcs.
• Bow hand ropes made of stainless steel Ø 25 mm
• Stern hand ropes made of stainless steel Ø 25 mm
• Railings in the roof of the cabin made of stainless steel Ø 25 mm
• Glazing of the cabin (tempered glass, 6 mm)
• Mooring cleats - 6 pcs. (stainless steel)
• Bow cabin with two berths
• Soft pads (mattress) – berths in the bow cabin (textile)
• Lockers under the berths - 2 pcs.
• Berth 2 + 2
• Sofa in the cabin left side - 2 pcs.
• Table in the cabin with telescopic leg
• Drawers for storage - 5 pcs.
• Opening lockers (with doors) in the cabin - 4 pcs.
• Place for the refrigerator installation
• Interior upholstery – fabric / marine vinyl
• Captain chair (marine vinyl / fabric)
• Fuel gauge
• Steering wheel with GRIZZLY logo
• Lights in the cabin - 6 pcs.
• Socket 12 V
• Preparation for installation of toilet (toilet block)
• Door with lock and key in the toilet block
• Preparation for installation of shower
• Sink in the toilet block
• Ventilation in the cabin
• Galley block (preparation for installation of the galley)
• Step in the cabin to enter the cockpit
• Stern sofa cockpit (marine vinyl)
• Locker in the stern sofa
• Locker for storage of fenders
• Weight off key
• Hydraulic steering system up to 500 hp
• Running lights
• Park light
• Masthead light
• Electric hold pump
• Propeller guards - 2 pcs. in the stern with the additional transom for motor up to 20 hp installation
• Stern ladder made of stainless steel
• Decorative moldings on the board (stern) - 2 pcs.
• Fire extinguisher - 1 pc.
• Spacious lockers in the cockpit - 3 pcs.
• Fuel tank 500 liters
• Rubber floor mats in the cabin
Boat GRIZZLY 860 Firestorm
Brief descriptionThe new cruise boat Grizzly 850 is maximum aesthetic and its purpose is to make people on shore or on board of another boat to accompany you with a jaundiced eye.
|Parameter||GRIZZLY 850 Firestorm|
|The maximum width||2.70 m|
|Transom height||638 mm|
|Bottom thickness||5 mm|
|Board thickness (bead forming)||4 mm|
|Keel thickness, transom||10 mm|
|Recommended motor power||250-350 hp|
|Hull material||aluminum-magnesium alloy AlMG-5M|
|Number of passengers||8 people|
|Price per boat
in standard equipment
3 020 000
price: 3 020 000 rub