Boat GRIZZLY 500 DC
• Reinforced hull made of high quality marine aluminum (AlMg-5M)
• Bottom sheet - 4 mm (AlMg-5M)
• Board - 3 mm (AlMg-5M)
• Keel - 4 mm (AlMg-5M)
• Reinforced transom – (high – 510 mm)
• Reinforced fore-aft set - 4 mm (AlMg-5M)
• Hull color – grey (aluminum) with ORACAL film (black)
• Deck of impact-resistant plastic coating – Premium class gelcoat (white color)
• Non-slip coating at the bow, stern, side deck (plastic)
• Steering with steering rope for motor up to - 150 hp
• Stationary fuel tank - 70 l
• Side rails Ø 25 mm.
• Handle on the passenger console (stainless steel) Ø 25 mm
• Windshield with an opening central part for access to the bow cockpit
• Bow locker
• Aft locker in the cockpit
• Fresh-air grills in the lockers (plastic).
• Aft lockers (recess)
• Locker for storing of awning
• Mooring cleats - 4 pcs. (plastic)
• Armchairs of the captain, the navigation officer (marine vinyl) on the rotary rakes
• Soft cushions (marine vinyl)
• Control panel for electrical equipment
• Steering wheel with GRIZZLY logo
• Running lights
• Masthead light
• Electric pump
• Fuel sensor
• Weight-off key
• Box for the battery
• Choice of plastic color
• Holders for spinnings
• Equipment for trolling
• Life jackets
• Accessories from Maritim catalogue
• Complete with new or little used motors
• Echo sounders and chart plotters: installation, replacement, sale, consultation.
Brief descriptionThe new model Grizzly 500 DC is a good edition for fans of speed and drive. Multifunctional boat Grizzly 490 DC has become the prototype for it. The boat is designed for mobile displacements. It is convenient for medium lakes, rivers, with the possibility of reaching a large water area.
|Parameter||GRIZZLY 500 DC|
|The maximum width||2.05 m|
|Transom height||510 mm|
|Bottom thickness||4 mm|
|Board thickness (bead forming)||3 mm|
|Recommended motor power||50-140 hp|
|Hull material||aluminum-magnesium alloy AlMg-5M|
|Number of passengers||5 people|
|Price per boat in standard equipment||525 000|
Extra descriptionThe new model Grizzly 500 DC is a good edition for fans of speed and drive. Multifunctional boat Grizzly 490 DC has become the prototype for it. The boat is designed for mobile displacements. It is convenient for medium lakes, rivers, with the possibility of reaching a large water area.
In other words the modernized Grizzly 500 DC doesn’t differ a lot in the outward appearance from its predecessor, but we have paid special attention to the seaworthy and high-speed qualities. Taking into account the operation of Grizzly 490 DC, we have strengthened a fore-aft set, increased the length of the boat's hull, which has made it possible to install an outboard motor with a higher power up to 90 hp that have significantly increased the speed. When you enter the turn at a speed of 50-60 hp, you feel physically how you squeeze into a board or an armchair, sometimes it seems that the boat is ready to slip out from you and it gives an incomparable sense of freedom. You can achieve the maximum revolutions and the boat run on the water surface; you can lay a turn and it obediently fulfills this requirement, you only feel that the overload due to dynamics is stronger than on other boats.
In other respects the boat has two-console planning, loved by many people; the feature of the model is (like on Grizzly 490 DC) the traditional decent dimensions of the bow cockpit. In the windshield the middle section reclines to the side, the plastic shield at the bottom opens and the passage from one cockpit to the other is free. In the stern cockpit there are seats of the driver and the passenger and a wide aft sofa.
Traditionally only the best and proven materials are used in the production of Grizzly shipyards. The most modern welding technology for aluminum seams is used. It provides the highest degree of reliability and at the same time answers aesthetic standards.
The usual fitting has everything you need to use the boat comfortably and a wide range of possible fittings allow you to give the boat individuality, create a unique image and character. Depending on the operating conditions the equipment of the boat can be aimed at water walks, fishing and family vacations.