GRIZZLY 600 CABIN Unimog
GRIZZLY introduces the new GRYZZLY 600 Cabin Unimog. It is the extension to the already proven GRIZZLY 600 model range. It features a reinforced hull with 20% more ruggedness than the standard GRIZZZLY 600, increased waterline length, a reinforced transom for installation of larger engines up to 200 HP, all of which improve speed performance. And also the attractive Military style design, widely used by the world’s leading shipyards.
The main parameters
|Hull length||6.00 м.|
|Maximum width||2.25 м.|
|Transom height||510 mm.|
|Bottom thickness||4 mm.|
|Board thickness (pressed)||5 mm.|
|Thickness keel, transom||8 mm.|
|Engine power (installing two motors each)||115-200 hp|
|Max speed||94 km/h|
|Number of passengers||6 people|
|Sleeping places||2 pcs.|
- – Hull made of marine grade aluminium (AL Mg5M)
- – Bottom shell plate – 5 mm. (AL Mg5M)
- – Flange – 4 mm. (AL Mg5M)
- – Keel – 8 mm. (AL Mg5M)
- – Transom height – 510 mm.
- – Transversive- longitudinal set – 4 mm. (AL Mg5M)
- – Hull of grey colour
- – Plastic of grey colour
- – Deck made of impact resistant plastic with gelcoat Premium class (white colour)
- – Non-slip coating on bow, stern, side deck (plastic)
- – Glazing of the cabin (6 mm tempered glass)
- – Transom deck (crinoline) – 2 pcs.
- – Permanent fender
- – Steering control with helm rope for engines up to 200 hp.
- – Helm with GRIZZLY logo
- – Stationary fuel tank – 140 litres.
- – Bow railings – Ø 32 mm. (black powder coating)
- – Flange railings – Ø 32 mm. (black powder coating)
- – Roof railings – Ø 25 mm. (black powder coating)
- – Covering the cabin ceiling (marine carpeting)
- – The glove box on the passenger console
- – Panoramic sliding sunroof ( tempered glass )
- – Front door access to the bow deck (opening upwards).
- – Bow anchor box.
- – Cabin with berths – 2 persons
- – Soft padding (mattresses) berths (marine vinyl). Grey-black colour
- – Captain’s and navigator’s chair transforms into 2 additional berths (vinyl leather). Grey-black colour
- – Lockers in the cabin – 3 pcs.
- – Lockers in the deckhouse – 2 pcs.
- – Aft lockers – 2 pcs. (cockpit).
- – Soft padding on aft lockers with backrests (marine vinyl). Grey-black colour
- – Ventilation grilles in the lockers (plastic).
- – Mooring cleats reinforced, plastic of black colour- 4 pcs.
- – Bow protector.
- – Marine electrical equipment control panel
- – Fuel level
- – Navigation lights with protective covers.
- – Headlight
- – Electric pump.
- – Ignition key
- – Battery drawer.
- Choice of enclosure colour.
- Electric anchor winch.
- Audio-visual equipment.
- Installation of remote controlled spotlights
- Additional transom for the engine.
- Gangway on the transom.
- Holders for spinning
- Navigation equipment.
- Trolling equipment.
- Galley consisting of gas cooker, sink + gas cylinder 5kg. (propane gas).
- Fresh water tank – 60 litres.
- Life vests
- Accessories from the Maritim catalogue.
- Options are available with new or second-used engines.
- For use in northern latitudes.
- Planer board
- Spinning holders.
- Integrated aeration cages for the storage of fish.
- Echo sounders and chartplotters: installation, replacement, sale, assistance.
Many successful models of different vehicles have their own version. The 600 series is one of the most sought-after models in its class and has been given a special version which we call the Unimog. It features a reinforced hull with 20% more toughness than the standard GRIZZLY 600; extended hull waterline length, reinforced transom for installation of more powerful engines up to 200 HP, which improves speed characteristics. And also the attractive Military design, widely used by leading shipyards around the world. When your boat’s operating conditions are such that you have to negotiate rough seas, expeditions in rough seas, possibility of collision with an underwater obstacle, speed and tonnage are your top priorities, and you want a boat with a recognisable style – this model fits all these needs. The boat is equally well suited for special and unusual tasks. But it can also be used for ordinary fishing or hunting expeditions. The boat’s owner has a wide range of options for configuration and layout, as well as the ability to install various additional equipment needed in special conditions
Contact Grizzly specialists to select a complete set according to your wishes and needs