GRIZZLY 960 Unimog
Any modern technique, has a standard specification and an improved one. We’ve launched an enhanced version of our flagship Grizzly 960 Unimog.
The main parameters
|Hull length||9.60 м.|
|Maximum width||3.05 м.|
|Transom height||638 mm.|
|Bottom thickness||6 mm.|
|Board thickness (pressed)||4 mm.|
|Thickness keel, transom||10 mm.|
|Engine power (installing two motors each)||900 h/p, (2×450 h/p, 3×300 h/p.)|
|Hull material||aluminium-magnesium alloy AMG-5M|
|Number of passengers||8 people|
|Sleeping places||6 pcs.|
|Fuel tank||600 litres|
|Freshwater tank||100 litres|
- Hull made of marine grade aluminium (AL Mg5M)
- Bottom shell plate – 6 mm. (AL Mg5M)
- Flange – 4 mm. (AL Mg5M)
- Keel – 10 mm. (AL Mg5M)
- Reinforced transom – 20 mm. (AL Mg5M)
- Reinforced transversive- longitudinal set – 5 mm. (AL Mg5M)
- Reinforced hull
- Hull colour (grey)
- Reinforced mooring cleats
- Bow guard for anchor
- Spotlight mounting platform
- Radar site
- Sliding hatches in the deckhouse roof – 2 pcs.
- Crane storage niche
- Bow railing on deckhouse roof
- Railing rescess – 1 pc.
- Transom plates
- Decorative stern cover
- Deck made of impact resistant plastic with Premium Gelcoat class (colour white)
- Non-slip coating on bow, stern, side deck (plastic)
- Permanent fender
- Glass rear cab wall
- Sliding window on the port side of deckhouse
- Glass sliding door in the cabin (with door lock) with entrance to cockpit
- Glass sliding door on deckhouse starboard
- Glass deck hatch in bow cabin
- Bow deck cup holders – 2 pcs.
- Stainless steel bow grabrails Ø 32 mm.
- Stainless steel stern grabrails Ø 32 mm.
- Stainless steel roof railing on deckhouse, Ø 32 mm.
- Panoramic interior glazing (tempered glass, 6 mm)
- Mooring cleats – 6 pcs. (stainless steel)
- Bow cabin for two beds
- Aft cabin for two beds
- Soft padding (mattresses) berths at bow cabin (textile)
- Soft padding (mattresses) berths in aft cabin ( textile)
- Lockers under the berths – 4 pcs. (white plastic)
- Sofa into cabin port side – 2 pcs.
- Table on telescopic leg in the cabin
- Drawer lockers – 5 pcs.
- Lockers (with doors) in the cabin- 4 pcs. (white plastic)
- Refrigerator interior compartment
- Interior upholstery material (fabric)
- Captain’s chair (fabric)
- Fuel level
- Helm with GRIZZLY logo
- Cabin lights – 6 pcs.
- Socket- 12 V
- Fresh water tank – 100 litres. (galley block)
- Pumping latrine, sink, mixer tap
- Lockable door to the lavatory
- Shower interior compartment
- Galley block (sink, gas hob)
- Fuse box
- Ignition key 300A
- Navigation lights – 2 pcs.
- Parking light
- Electric bilge pump – 4 pcs. (automatic)
- Cockpit lockers – 3 pcs.
- Fuel tank – 600 litres
- Hydraulic steering system
- Transom plates
- Windshield wipers – 2 units
The Grizzly Unimog range of boats became popular with several smaller models. A combination of distinctive styling and a range of unique technical solutions is its main feature considering the reinforcement of the hull. The Unimogs have been designed to withstand the toughest conditions and the most powerful engines.
The visual identity of the Unimog models is the combination of the base colour and the hull elements, forming a common, recognisable style.
However, most of the hull components that form the Unimog’s style are very real and practical.
Today more and more people are looking for independence and comfort, the opportunity not to be bound to a particular location. Modern technology allows us to do this comfortably. The Unimog version of the Grizzly 960 is a great combination of a few unique solutions, a robust and reliable hull and outstanding exterior finishes. Navigability and high-speed performance are combined with the ability to extend cruising distance. Whatever the purpose of the voyage for family holiday or a fishing holiday with friends.
Contact Grizzly specialists to select a complete set according to your wishes and needs